Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: This is a weird question but...

  1. #31
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh. I'd love to be naturally blonde and blue-eyed. Ever since I was little I've felt like a blonde, even though my hair's really dark. Although, when I was little, I also wanted to grow up to be a chicken...no, really.

    (Blake's7 - Whee! I love that low budget vibe. :hugs the tv [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I've often tried taking a manga to the hairdressers and asked them to "do it like that". Having said that, my friends do call me 80's girl. XP.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    May as well contribute to the hair thread. I've gone totally black twice. Both times it was for a cosplay for my anime club's haloween. In 2001 I went as Tetsuo from Akira, and man that was a real pain to get the hair to stand up like that, not to mwention the metal arm and all. As for pictures, I'd get some but I look really bad and the hair had fallen down [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    In 2002, I was X's Seishirou. Oh yeah. He's badass. Got a few pics. Nobody make fun of my weird looking face [img]tongue.gif[/img] Not to mention my rosy cheeks and messed up hair (it was really hot in there [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

    You can stop drooling over the catboy now
    No that's not my BF. We just thought it'd make for an odd picture. Seishirou, Ryuichi and Kumagoro.

    Anyway, enjoy (or cower in fear, whichever you choose)

    -Reikou

  3. #33
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You just remind me that I've already done the first part of a fic Sei x The pink rabbit in gravitation.

    ...

    Sei uke *grin madly*

  4. #34
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great pictures and neat costume [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Too bad my school doesn't have an anime club. Then I could dress up like Mika-chan or Cain [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Scarlets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 14th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whoa!! i thought only punks died their hair green or blue!!! You guys are lucky!!! I wish I can dye my hair! oh, I don't like going to the hairdresser too!! The last time I went, they ruined my hair!!! and now I'm growing them long....

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hehhe....ya that is what I thought at first but then I was like no not everyone is a punk just cause they die their hair [img]tongue.gif[/img] And plus in my town there are a lot of people who think that which is kinda sterotypical of them since not all people who die there hair are punks ^^

    Oh I hate the hair dressers too [img]mad.gif[/img] I let them cut my hair once and they cut it 10 times shorter!! That is why I let my aunt cut my hair now ^_^

    Hmm..I was thinking of getting my hair cut down to my shoulder length today since I am dieing my hair back to it's original colour.....yes back to my ugly dark brown/black hair colour -____- See but my graduation is comming up and I don't know if I should cut it or leave it long >___<

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 28, 2003 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really want to dye my hair some kind of dual color like crimson and forest green (like the colors Radinov had in Gunsmith cats). And 3everyone dyes their hair, punk or not.

    -Reikou

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh dear lord. *runs* I wanna read that [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  9. #39
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (Reikou, you're cute! I hope you dont mind me saying so ;D I'm impressed).

    YMGirl - leave your hair long! I love long hair, I just cant be bothered with it myself so I try to get everyone else to grow their hair.

    I went round to my friends last night and bleached and dyed her hair for her. It was meant to be red, but crappy semi-permanant dye went more like neon pink. (Which I think looked better XP). That was fun. I'm still drunk.

    Oh, and I'm thinking of getting my hair cut with a short fringe and shaved at the sides with a ponytail at the back. Going for a kind of medieval tonsured look [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . What do people think? Good idea or stupid? (Having said that, I'm also thinking of getting the new marilyn manson album, and christina aquilera's, and a new fishtank, and more shoes, so I'll probably not be able to afford it anytime soon).

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 28, 2003 04:22 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Tsukiyama. Too bad girls in high school didn't think so, but I suppose in the end thjat wouldn't have worked out very well. "Hey, yeah, I can't see you anym,ore because I like guys. Don't be too up..." *WHAM* Yah, that woulda gone over well [img]tongue.gif[/img] as for your friend, oops [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'd go insane and like totally flip out if I ended up with pink hair. I cannot stand pink at all. It drives me crazy and makes me sick. Though it's cool and all if others like it.

    -Reikou

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •